Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso, better known in English speaking countries as BANCO, were one of the finest Italian Progressive rock bands of the 1970 s and along with compatriot s P.F.M. were one of the better known Italian groups
A successful act in their homeland, they came to international attention when they signed to Emerson, Lake and Palmer’s label Manticore in 1975.
Their second and final album for the label, As In A Last Supper was the English language version of their classic Come In Un Ultima Cena and featured the impressive track Slogan. A classic Progressive album, this new CD edition has been newly re-mastered and marks the albums British debut on CD and continues the comprehensive series of releases of the classic Manticore catalogue.
- Francesco "Big" Di Giacomo / vocals
- Rodolfo Maltese / electric and acoustic guitars, trumpet, backing vocals
- Vittorio Nocenzi / organ, synthesizers, electronic strings
- Gianni Nocenzi / piano, clavinet, synthesizer
- Renato D'Angelo / bass, acoustic guitar
- Pierluigi Calderoni / drums, percusion
- Angelo Branduardi / violin
|1.||At Supper, For Example|
|3.||John Has A Good Heart, But|
|5.||They Say Dolphins Speak|
|7.||When Good People Counsel |
|8.||The Night is Full|
|9.||Towards My Door|