Esoteric Recordings are pleased to announce the release of the 1995 solo album by KEITH EMERSON, "Changing States”.
One of his most consistent solo works, the album featured Keith on classic form on pieces such as ‘Shelter from the Rain’, ‘Another Frontier’ (originally recorded by Emerson, Lake & Palmer as ‘Changing States’), ‘Montagues and Capulets’, and possibly the definitive version of the classic ‘Abaddon’s Bolero’ recorded with the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
Unavailable for many years, "Changing States” has been newly remastered and features an illustrated booklet with essay.
- Keith Emerson / keyboards
- Mike Barsimanto / drums (2,5,6,8)
- Marc Bonilla / guitars (1,4,10)
- Gary Cirimelli / vocals (1,4,10)
- Kevin Gilbert / bass,drums (1,4,10), choir director (1),tuba solo (9),nylon guitar (3)
- Tim Peirce / guitar (2,6,8)
- Jerry Watts / bass (2,5,6,8)
- London Philharmonic Orchestra under the leadership of John Mayer / orchestra (9)
|1.||Shelter From The Rain|
|4.||The Band Keeps Playing|
|8.||Montagues and Capulets|
|9.||Abaddons Bolero (Orchestral version)|
|10.||The Band Keeps Playing (Aftershock mix)|